I will never forget that you have done Vasthraa Institute of Science and Management. Vembakottai, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu . Principal Dr. S. Ragavendiran . And Mr. Balakumar. I am extremely pleased and grateful for this incredible opportunity. The workshop was impeccably organized and concluded with great success. I am filled with great joy to be able to share the knowledge I have acquired with all the participants, as it will greatly contribute to their future career growth. I am confident that the skills acquired during this workshop will serve as a solid foundation for the participants in their bartending careers & Boost their confidence behind the bar and develop the skills in bartending or simply enjoy mixing drinks at home. I hope to see them flourish and make a significant impact in the field. I would like to extend my gratitude to all the participants who dedicated their time and enthusiasm to this workshop. The commitment and passion displayed by each partici...
Let’s start Negroni week with this stunning Negroni by @bartender_muralitharan • Campari Gin Vermouth • From @fourpointsmahabalipuram • Follow 👉🏻 bartendermuralitharan & Learn How To Craft Amazing Cocktails From The Best Bartenders & Mixologists In The World 🍸🥃🍹 #negroni #negroniweek #Campari #vermouth #camparilove #negronilove #negronigram #gin #ginstagram#fourpointsbysheratonatmahabalipuram #fourpointsmahabalipuram
ZIRO INSPIRATION :- Reinterpretation and contemporary flavour of pallava dynasty who ruled southern India 275 C.E TO 897 CE. the habitual drink for the empire and their society which is known as panakkam made up of jaggery water and neem. Ingredients :- Absolut vodka Jaggery syrup Ginger syrup Ginger ale Method : built up Glassware : whisky glass Garnish : Tulle dentelle Mixed by @bartender_muralitharan #bar #bartender #batenders #mixology #mixologist #cocktails #cockatil #myfavouritecocktail #craftedmixology #craftcocktails #cocktailbar #barlife #bartenderstyle #barlifestyle #barstories #drink #drinkporn #drinkup #drinkcraft #drinkup #vodka #cocktail #bartendermuralitharan #cocktailsofinstagram #beverage #gingerbeer #absoult #absolutvodka #india #bartendersofinstagram
Comments
Post a Comment